Family Friendly Vacation Resort and Cottages in New Braunfels TX
If you are looking for a fun place to vacation with your family in the San Antonio area, then you’re at the right place! For those who prefer a quick read, we’ll start with a list of features that we believe will please everyone.
Gruene, TX is only a few minutes drive away
Top Reasons to Stay With Us
- Fun, family-oriented alternative to staying in a hotel or condo.
- Only minutes drive to Schlitterbahn, Gruene and awesome river activities on both the Comal and Guadalupe River
- Just a 30 minute drive to downtown San Antonio, and 45 minutes to Austin
- Activities on site or nearby for all ages and interests
- Pools, games and lots to do on our 32-acre New Braunfels resort
- Pet friendly: dogs up to 30 pounds are welcome in certain cottages
- Our modern, custom built cottages sleep up to 8 people, including some with lofts for the kids
- Comfortable w/ air conditioning and heating,, kitchen utensils & linens provided
- All cottages have BBQ grills & picnic tables, and larger ones have full kitchens
Schlitterbahn is only a few minutes drive away
Fun for Adults Too!
Let’s be clear on one point: enjoyment in and around our resort is not only for the kids. From outdoor activities and water sports to shopping and dining out, grownups have lots of choices too. Whether in our hometown of New Braunfels, nearby Gruene or in the Texas Hill Country, moms and dads have a great time too. And if some quiet R&R ranks high on your list, you’ll find a place for that by our indoor or outdoor pools or in the Great Lodge.
Tubing down the river is only a few minutes drive away
Cool Fun in the Summertime...in New Braunfels
In case you will be visiting our area from out of state, you need to know this fact: Texans want to stay cool when they go on summer vacation! You’d be surprised at how many Texans who could go away to the mountains choose to take their vacation in the New Braunfels area instead. That’s powerful evidence that New Braunfels is a cool area, both in water temperature and entertainment value for your vacation.
Have you heard of a “Staycation”?If you live in our part of Texas, keep us in mind for a staycation. These are awesome – enjoy your vacation close to home, while saving on travel expenses and avoiding the stress of airports or long drives to and from your vacation spot.
More about our Lodging Options
When many hear the word cabin, they automatically think rustic: log cabins with antique window A/C units, and bugs and critters inside. For that reason, we usually call our lodging cottages, or park models as they are known in other parts of the country. These are free-standing, modern units. Ours were built fairly recently, and we go to a lot of effort to keep them clean and well furnished. That way, you’ll visit us again and bring your friends. To get more details on the types, sizes or pricing, use the navigation above.
Get More Info or Make a ReservationIf you need more than one cabin, want to stay longer than 14 days, or have pets, you’ll need to call 830-625-1919 for availability and reservation information. It’s easier for us all that way.
Otherwise, you can use the online “Make a Reservation” button or call us.
We look forward to hosting your family soon in New Braunfels.